Monday, April 30, 2012

 I<3YOU(the remix)



And did I want her? Well yes. And did I feel her? God yes. Everything about her was so YES!fuckingYES! I think the worst part about it all is how EASY she was how READY she was to slake my thirst and feed my hunger and GOD ALMIGHTY want take have want take have want take have I wanted to VIOLATE and PROTECT her all at once I wanted to KILL her so I could bring her back to LIFE I wanted to be the only thing she ever knew about the good and the evil and the world I wanted to be her heartbeat and her tears I WANTED TO WORK MY WAY INTO HER mind and TAKE HOLD OF HER thoughts I want I want I want I want her IMOGENE my IMOGENE my BEGINNING and my END light of my soul my heaven my hell my water my earth oh Imogene want me take me have me LOVE ME NEED ME IMOGENE IMOGENE can’t you hear me SCREAMING can you hear me crying out for you can’t you FEEL ME reaching you’re everything I want out of anything I bleed for you my reason for waking my reason for being my reason for reason GOD I LOVED HER Imogene my Imogene my beginning my end Imogene my Imogene my beginning my end Imogene my Imogene my beginning my end my want my wish my world my life my death my all my everything MINE

No comments:

Post a Comment